"People are more likely to trust a business that has been recommended by a friend or family member, or that has positive reviews online. Nielsen did a survey with 30,000 people and found that approximately 92% of decisions regarding which businesses to patronize are based on other people's opinions, recommendations, and reviews," states Andre Cvijovic - Founder and CEO of Referrizer, an extremely robust marketing automation platform that helps businesses grow by generating leads and increasing sales. Referrizer's "sweet spot" are fitness facilites that hover near or above the $100 per month price point.
Prices for their system vary and range from $200 up. Interestingly, they also provide a (virtually unheard of!) complete, "done for you" system where they will keep working for you until they get you the results they promise. Referrizer actually integrates with many CRM's (for example MindBody) so you can track exactly how much revenue their efforts are generating.
In this episode, you will learn:
1. How Referizer is helping businesses get found by their customers.
2. The critical importance of following up (the sooner the better!) in the sales process.
3. The flexibility of Referizer's pricing model.
4. Three tips that will help your business increase 30%.
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
- Episode #56: Dave Reiseman, GGI, Chief Marketing Officer
- Episode #193: Patrick Cunfiff, Director of Marketing, Loud Rumor
- Episode #184: Derek Barton, Former Senior VP Marketing, Gold’s Gym
Connect with us here:
Loved this episode? Leave us a review and rating here.